VATBox Direct Terms and Conditions
This non-commercial VATBox License Agreement (“Agreement“) is between the individual or entity that are customers of SAP Concur and accepts this Agreement (“You“), and VATBox Ltd. (“VATBox“). You may accept this Agreement by clicking “V” or similar button or if you use or access the VATBox non-commercial simulation or any part of the VATBox platform. Your use of VATBox non-commercial simulation is conditioned upon your consent to the terms of this Agreement. Your consent to these terms also binds your authorized users, your company and/or organization. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not accept it. Before accepting this Agreement, please carefully read it.
- VATBox is a provider of VAT Reclaim services through the use of a dedicated software (the “VAT Reclaim Services”).
- This VATBox non-commercial simulation software and any other material (whether written or oral), products, deliverables and/or services provided by VATBox under this Agreement (collectively, the “VAT Recovery Evaluation“) is for the sole purpose of generating summary reports indicating potential VAT reclaims (“Deliverables“), on a non-commercial basis and for demonstration only. VATBox hereby grants to You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and non-assignable license, which is time-limited to the term of this Agreement, to use the VAT Recovery Evaluation solely for the purpose of generating the Deliverables. The VAT Recovery Evaluation shall be delivered to You free of charge, subject to the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement forms a legally binding contract between You and VATBox in relation to your use of the VAT Recovery Evaluation.
- If You are agreeing to be bound by this Agreement on behalf of your employer or other entity, You represent and warrant that You have full legal authority to bind your employer or such entity to this Agreement. If You do not have the requisite authority, You may not accept the Agreement or use the VAT Recovery Evaluation on behalf of your employer or other entity. You may not use the VAT Recovery Evaluation and may not accept the Agreement if you are a person barred from receiving the VAT Recovery Evaluation under the laws of the State of Israel or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the VAT Recovery Evaluation.
Data and Deliverables
- By accepting this Agreement, You hereby consent to provide financial, personal and any other data collected by the SAP Concur platform (the “Data“) to VATBox. The Data provided to VATBox shall be used solely in order to provide the VAT Recovery Evaluation to You. After providing such Deliverable, VATBox shall perpetually delete the Data from its system within 30 days.
- The Deliverables are initial tax reclaim demo reports. As such, they may be incomplete and/or have inaccuracies and You should not rely upon or use the Deliverables in order to submit VAT reclaims to the relevant tax authorities or for any other purpose. For the removal of doubt, no commercial use may be made by You or anyone else on your behalf without VATBox’s prior written consent. VATBox shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the Data provided by You and furthermore shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any damages resulting from or alleged to have resulted from any inaccuracy or incompleteness of any Deliverable for whatever reason.
- All rights, titles and interests (including any intellectual property rights) in the VAT Recovery Evaluation (and all copies thereof) and any improvements and enhancements thereto shall at all times remain with VATBox and no license to the VAT Recovery Evaluation or to any other VATBox’s intellectual property rights is granted to You except as explicitly provided in this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement gives You a right to use any of VATBox’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, or other distinctive brand features.
- You acknowledge and agree that the VAT Recovery Evaluation contains valuable trade secrets and confidential information of VATBox. Accordingly, You agree to maintain the confidentiality of any proprietary information received by you during, or prior to entering into, this Agreement, including, without limitation, the VAT Recovery Evaluation and any know-how disclosed by VATBox, trade secrets and other proprietary information, that you should know is confidential or proprietary based on the circumstances surrounding the disclosure, including, without limitation, non-public technical and business information and all other information obtained during the use of the VAT Recovery Evaluation as permitted hereunder (“Confidential Information“). The restriction herein shall not apply to the extent that such information is in the public domain or hereafter falls into the public domain through no fault of You.
Warranties and Limitations
- You acknowledge that the VAT Recovery Evaluation is still in the evaluation stage and therefore may not conform in accordance with its specifications or otherwise operate as expected. Except for the express limited purpose set forth herein, the VAT Recovery Evaluation is provided “as is”, and VATBox makes no warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory regarding or relating to the services thereunder, including, but not limited to, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Specifically, VATBox does not warrant that the VAT Recovery Evaluation will operate continuously or will be uninterrupted or error-free, or is suitable for your intended purposes. VATBox expressly disclaims any warranty with respect to the data and/or Deliverables created as a result of, or in connection with, the use of the VAT Recovery Evaluation, including without limitation, any mistaken or non-optimal financial or actuary calculations and/or analysis.
- In no event shall vatbox or anyone on its behalf be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages of any kind, including without limitation damages for loss of business or profits, business interruption, loss of business information or loss or damages to goodwill, in connection with this agreement regardless of the cause and whether arising in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if vatbox has been advised of the possibility of such damages or loss. notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, under no circumstances will vatbox’s total and aggregate liability to you from all causes of action of any kind, including without limitation contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, breach of warranty, or otherwise, arising out of or related to this agreement, exceed US$50.
Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if you desire to contact VATBox for any reason, please direct all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.