The event will bring together a hundred companies from across CEE, and feature elite keynote speakers from top corporations such as Nestle, GE, Proctor & Gamble, ING, Paramount and Whirlpool, as well as key figures in CEE government.
Consider attending the conference if your organization would benefit from:
- Understanding the impact of the OECD BEPS action plan in CEE
- Hearing case studies on tax planning, tax optimization and profit repatriation strategies for CEE
- Clarifying your understanding on valuation of intangibles, deduction of HQ charges, intragroup funding and Transfer Pricing documentation
- Studying practical lessons learned from recent tax audits and court proceedings in CEE
- Learning best practices on tax aspects in business issues such as cash pooling, intergroup guarantees and loans
- Reviewing cases studies on tax aspects of Joint Ventures, permanent establishments and improving efficiency within the tax department
The conference is sponsored in part by VATBox, a company that has successfully streamlined the VAT recovery process, helping to provide VAT refunds for businesses with unrivaled visibility, compliance and data integrity. Leveraging the cloud and utilizing full automation, VATBox exhibits complete control of a company’s VAT spend, while making the recovery process more productive and yielding higher returns. Since 2012, VATBox has been revolutionizing the automated VAT recovery marketplace with its cloud-based solution, leading the worldwide foreign VAT recovery arena. With offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, New York and Tel Aviv, VATBox operates globally to give businesses full control over their tax spend and recovery.