Subscribe to our newsletter
In this edition, we bring you the following topics:
- United Kingdom: Brexit is a fact. VAT refund portal remains open, for now.
- European Commission – Tax policies in the European Union Survey
- France: Changes in the VAT Law in 2020
- Poland – White List and JPK file
- United States – Will there be a VAT?
- Hungary – Digital reporting as of 1 April, 2020
- India: E-invoicing obligatory as of 1 April, 2020
- Italy: No VAT rate increase yet
- Global –
- Google checking accounts may give banks an edge in deposit wars
- PwC Predictions for 2020 “Slowbalisation” is the new Globalisation.
- VATBox – 2nd part of our ‘Thought Leaders Reveals’ interview series.
VATBox Tax Knowledge team
Did someone forward this newsletter to you?
Want to receive it again in two weeks? Make sure to subscribe or simply send an email to email@example.com