Subscribe to our newsletter
In this edition of our newsletter, we discuss the following topics:
- European Union: Mini One Stop Shop VAT rate portal launched.
- Netherlands: Universities introducing Tax & Technology courses.
- China: “No more tax cheating” by using Artificial Intelligence.
- Africa: Alignment of tax policy and administration to fight VAT fraud.
- Thailand: Blockchain as a tool for B2C VAT refunds.
- United States: Overview of technology developments in State and Local Tax.
- Global –
KPMG report: How to effectively and efficiently access tax data
KPMG report: collecting VAT in the digital age
- VATBox Thought leadership series – 1:1 conversation between VAT experts Remco Dewaerheijt, VATBox’s VP Tax & Product Strategy and Bas de Koning, EME Indirect Tax Manager at Bayer Crop Science, in which they discuss VAT, tax technology and the future role of the VAT specialist.
Have a nice day!
The VATBox Tax Knowledge team
Did someone forward this newsletter to you?
Want to receive it again in two weeks? Make sure to subscribe or simply send an email to email@example.com