Subscribe to our newsletter
With the constant flow of information, it’s not always easy to stay on top of the latest news. Even though that we are sure that you stay up-to-date, a few items might slip your attention. As we read a lot of articles every week, we collect every week the highlights from the Finance industry, which we gladly share with you on a bi weekly basis.
Welcome to the VATBox TaxTech newsletter. In this edition, we bring you the following topics:
- [Joint Webinar with SAP Concur] Compliance in the “New Normal” of Business Expense ManagementTowards greater collaboration: The evolving partnership between business taxpayers and tax authorities
- The effect of COVID-19 on tax departments
- Effectively financing tech initiatives: Insights In-Depth: Tech Trends 2020
- Temporary VAT rate changes result in headaches for businesses
- European Union
- European Council agrees on the postponement of e-commerce VAT and DAC6 rules
- Bulgaria – Clarification on the reduced VAT rate
- Cyprus – VAT rate decrease now effective
- Denmark – Proposal continuation flat-rate scheme for private use of business cars
- Hungary – New online invoice reporting system and 3-months sanction-free initiative
- Italy – Proposal to extend the split payment mechanism
- Lithuania and Serbia– Deadline extension for 13th Directive VAT refund requests
- Poland – New VAT rate matrix in effect as of July 1, 2020
- Vietnam – E-invoicing obligation as of November 1, 2020
VP Tax & Product Strategy at VATBox.
Did someone forward this newsletter to you?
Want to receive it again in two weeks? Make sure to subscribe or simply send an email to email@example.com