With the constant flow of information, it’s not always easy to stay on top of the latest news. Even though that we are sure that you stay up-to-date, a few items might slip your attention. As we read a lot of articles every week, we collect every week the highlights from the Finance industry, which we gladly share with you on a bi-weekly basis.
In this edition of our newsletter, we discuss the following topics:
- European Court of Justice – Three judgments of the European Court of Justice: financial activities, VAT fraud and subsidies
- Bangladesh – Tax authorities have to refund more input VAT under new VAT rules
- The UK –
- Tax simplification evaluation paper published
- Claiming VAT on mileage
- Guidance in case of a no-deal Brexit
- Czech Republic – Next country in line for digital reporting
And much more…
If you have any topics or categories you would like to get more content on, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a nice day!
VATBox Tax Knowledge team