Subscribe to our newsletter
This week we’d like to start with a few inspirational words from Isaac Saft VATBox, Founder and CEO.
In this edition of the TaxTech newsletter, you will find a detailed summary of selected items on VAT/GST, tax technology and other relevant news from around the world:
- When time, optimisation and saving come together – A personal note from VATBox’s Founder and CEO Isaac Saft
- Michelin’s Forward-thinking Path to Tax Digitalisation
- VAT treatment of secondment of staff by a company to its subsidiary
- VAT treatment of cancellation fees
- Germany – Guidance on’leasing contracts’ due to the M-B Financial Services UK-case
- Italy – Supreme Court – the taxpayer is entitled to refund of costs of bank guarantee issued for VAT refunds
- Luxembourg – Law implemented regarding VAT penalties
- Poland – considering easing White List requirements
- Spain – fighting VAT fraud with electronic invoicing
- India postpones introduction of e-invoicing until 1 October 2020
- Coronavirus holds governments and businesses in its grip
- Electronic invoicing developments in Europe and the US
- VAT is important for FinTech companies
- Fraud rates remain at record highs – are you prepared to fight it off?
Stay healthy and connected!
VP Tax & Product Strategy at VATBox.
Did someone forward this newsletter to you?
Want to receive it again in two weeks? Make sure to subscribe or simply send an email to email@example.com