Technical Subject Matter Expert
VATBox has successfully digitised the VAT/GST recovery workflow with its cloud-based enterprise recovery solution. Using intelligent automation, VATBox helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and maximum savings. Fusing AI and Computer Vision with human expertise, VATBox provides a full spectrum of VAT/GST audit and recovery services. Benchmarks for tax, finance and procurement – aimed to encourage process improvements and compliance – are all collected in one easy-to-use portal with drill-down capabilities into every single transaction, no matter how small.
Join us to support our mission to empower tax professionals to make strategic business decisions based on transactional data.
As a business we believe to be successful our most important resource is our employees. When employees are happy and content in the workplace, we have found they are more engaged and have a higher output compared to other environments. To ensure we have a vibrant and exciting atmosphere in the office we live by a few simple values.
Honesty and Trustworthy – To be honest with our clients and each other both inside and outside the office.
Collaborative and Team Player – To be able to work with our diverse teams and clients supporting and assisting where required
Accountable – To be able to lead and be responsible for your decisions
Ambitious and Driven – To be passionate about what we do and able to relay that drive and ambitiousness to clients
Be your self – Most importantly we want you to be comfortable knowing you can be you in the workplace without the worry of not being able to talk to us regarding whatever maybe going on in your personal life.
By having these values, and such an open working culture, we have found our employees are more successful, engaged, motivated, happy both while in the workplace and at home. Together we can enhance businesses, grow compliance and governance, and decrease our impact on the environment.
Do you think BIG, aim to see the whole picture, different coordinate departments and passionate about technology and business?
Do you get pumped thinking about global markets, SaaS, big data, and combining them all together? We do too!
VATBox is looking for a Technical Subject Matter Expert who will play a key role in our
Customer Success department.
As a Technical Subject Matter VATBox, you will be providing high-quality technical services to our customers during Professional Expert in Services Engagements together with our Customer Success team.
You will provide professional services both remotely and on-site that consists of deployment, project management, integration etc. with responsibility for the technical aspect of a full lifecycle of the Professional Services Project.
You will handle most projects within EMEA.
- Good understanding of complex networks, protocols and internet technologies: HTTP, RSA PKI, SFTP, SSH.
- Experience interfacing and running or participating in projects with large-multinational corporations IT functions.
- Linux Hands-on experience is a must.
- Knowledge & Experience in Linux (System Administrator level) – a must.
- Knowledge & Experience with Unix scripting (Bash, Python) – a must
- Knowledge & Hands-on Experience in AWS, Azure, GCP – an advantage.
- Strong technical troubleshooting abilities & experience
- Customer-facing skills, excellent interpersonal and verbal communication and the ability to generate strong and lasting relationships with our customers.
- Ability & willingness to travel to Europe (up to 30%)
- Self-learning capabilities.
- Excellent English (both written and spoken). Additional languages will be considered an advantage.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Generous compensation package.
- The best tools and equipment to ensure smooth working (personal laptop, headphones, ergonomic bag and a secret surprise…)
- Ongoing training and mentoring by industry leaders to empower you to be at your best and achieve the most.
- Innovative & fun working environment where you express your creative ideas and execute your professional goals.
VATBox is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Due to the high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. If you have not heard back within two weeks, please consider your application unsuitable in this instance. We will, however, keep your CV and details on file for other opportunities which may better fit your skills and experience.
By applying for our position, you give VATBox consent to contact you via the details submitted from you on your CV and archive as per the GDPR