Customer Success Manager
VATBox is a fintech SaaS company that has developed a proprietary AI-based deep technology (protected by an extensive patent portfolio,) enabling businesses to deal with tax data compliance challenges. VATBox helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and optimal savings.
The company is at an exciting inflection point, coming from the combination of technology breakthrough, expanded offering beyond VAT/GST to Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax, and new strategic partnership agreements.
The Customer Success team is in charge of retaining and expanding existing clients. We do this by building relationships and helping clients increase their VAT recovery by using VATBox solutions for multiple domains and countries.
In this position you will manage a portfolio of dozens of VATBox’s mature clients. You will be responsible for strengthening our relationship with those clients and focusing your attention using tech processes and analytical tools.
- As the primary focal point, act as a trusted advisor to the client, enhancing the client relationship experience.
- Deep understanding of VATBox solutions to support and facilitate our clients’ day to day work
- Identify and forecast expansion opportunities.
- Conduction of business reviews and ongoing web meetings.
- Facilitating contract renewals and addendums.
- Monitoring parameters for client retention.
- Accountability for supporting processes within the company (deadlines, ticketing system, billing etc)
- University degree required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a CSM in a SaaS company
- Multi-tasking – require handling dozens of clients in parallel
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- Tech orientation with capabilities of creating tech based processes
- Highly proficient in verbal and written English
VATBox is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.