Talent Acquisition & HR Specialist
VATBox is a fintech SaaS company that has developed a proprietary AI-based deep technology (protected by an extensive patent portfolio,) enabling businesses to deal with tax data compliance challenges. VATBox helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and optimal savings.
The company is at an exciting inflection point, coming from the combination of technology breakthrough, expanded offering beyond VAT/GST to Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax, and new strategic partnership agreements.
This is a great opportunity for experienced Talent Acquisition Partner that wants to combine both talent acquisition and HR role.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner that will lead the full lifecycle of our global hiring process and partner closely with leaders across the company to design top-performing teams, hire the talent needed for these teams, and think strategically on long term talent needs to accomplish our mission.
Whilst recruitment is the main part of the role, it includes many HR responsibilities such as on-boarding, payroll, and involvement in other HR processes. We will provide you the opportunity to grow and develop with the rapidly expanding business.
- Lead end-to-end global hiring process, Identify, and engage top talent for all different departments in Israel and abroad, such as RnD, Product, Customer success, and G&A.
- Expand and enhance candidate experience; from application phase through interviews to onboarding.
- Work closely with hiring managers, become their trusted recruitment partner, provide advice and guidance in all aspects of Talent Acquisition and support their efforts in building excellent teams
- Build a pipeline of great candidates using a variety of creative channels
- Support internal HR processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Support HR good practice by following internal procedures and providing HR advice on relevant policies/practices, while working closely with other stakeholders in the business.
- At least 2 years of experience recruiting E2E positions in the hi-tech industry
- Experience in sourcing and building pipelines for various roles.
- Experience in global recruiting – advantage
- Vast experience in sourcing including building new and creative sourcing strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Data-Driven approach the ability to report and analyze hiring processes.
VATBox is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.