VATBox has successfully digitised the VAT/GST recovery workflow with its cloud-based enterprise recovery solution. Using intelligent automation, VATBox helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and maximum savings. Fusing AI and Computer Vision with human expertise, VATBox provides a full spectrum of VAT/GST audit and recovery services. Benchmarks for tax, finance and procurement – aimed to encourage process improvements and compliance – are all collected in one easy-to-use portal with drill-down capabilities into every single transaction, no matter how small.
Join us to support our mission to empower tax professionals to make strategic business decisions based on transactional data.
As a business we believe to be successful our most important resource is our employees. When employees are happy and content in the workplace, we have found they are more engaged and have a higher output compared to other environments. To ensure we have a vibrant and exciting atmosphere in the office we live by a few simple values.
Honesty and Trustworthy – To be honest with our clients and each other both inside and outside the office.
Collaborative and Team Player – To be able to work with our diverse teams and clients supporting and assisting where required.
Accountable – To be able to lead and be responsible for your decisions.
Ambitious and Driven – To be passionate about what we do and able to relay that drive and ambitiousness to clients.
Be your self – Most importantly we want you to be comfortable knowing you can be you in the work place without the worry of not being able to talk to us regarding whatever maybe going on in your personal life.
By having these values, and such an open working culture we have found our employees are more successful, engaged, motivated, happy both whilst in the workplace and at home. Together we can enhance businesses, grow compliance and governance, and decrease our impact on the environment.
Position over view
We are growing, and have a steady pipeline for which we are now recruiting a Sales Director (UK&I) to be based in our Bracknell office. This will be focused on bringing new business and revenue for large enterprise accounts.
This is a direct sales position and comes with full responsibility for the development and delivery of target revenues in your assigned territory, working in collaboration with stakeholders within the company, managing all activities in the company’s CRM system.
- Managing the sales flow end to end for VATBox Tier 1 Accounts with support and collaboration of the Sales Development Team members
- Defining market strategy plans in collaboration with management and executing on them including identification and removal of competitive and tactical barriers
- Lead generation through collaboration with assigned SD team members, partner & event networking and self-directed efforts, including account analysis planning and research
- Managing and leading demo calls, follow ups, contract negotiations and closure, working closely with Sales Development team members and management to agree the full scope and potential of the customer
- Working in partnership with the Customer Success team to provide Business Case & Proof of Concept projects and analysis to prospective customers
- Delivery and assistance with onboarding of accounts, achieving or exceeding annual Sales quota
- Developing and managing partner relationships where assigned
- Working with Marketing in support of assigned region
- Operating as a senior member of the sales team, assisting with training and mentoring of other sales team members in region and across regions
- Assisting with projects and accounts where required and assigned in other verticals or regions
- Minimum of four years of sales management, account management and New Product Development experience. Preferably with Tier 1 enterprise clients or fortune 500 companies.
- Preferably from within the tax or financial professional services sector, SAAS, ERP background
- Must have experience approaching blue chip organisations at director level.
- Must have the ability to set up and run control procedures, achieve sales objectives and profitability targets
- Experience of running a sales team.
- Commitment to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude, energy and ensuring quality is built into work.
- Self-motivation, energy, enthusiasm, patience plus a determined and structured approach are pre-requisites, as is the ability to understand the technical aspects involved.
- Communication and team working; works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solution and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Generous compensation package.
- Sophistic and leading-edge tools and equipment to ensure you are able to perform to the best of your abilities
- Ongoing training and mentoring by our sales leaders to empower you to be at your best and achieve the most.
- Innovative & fun working environment where your express your creative ideas and execute your professional goals.
VATBox is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Due to high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. If you have not heard back within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuitable in this instance. We will however keep your CV and details on file for other opportunities which may better fit your skills and experience.