Sales Development Representative
Amstelveen, The Netherlands
VATBox has successfully digitised the VAT/GST recovery workflow with its cloud-based enterprise recovery solution. Using intelligent automation, VATBox helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and maximum savings. Fusing AI and Computer Vision with human expertise, VATBox provides a full spectrum of VAT/GST audit and recovery services. Benchmarks for tax, finance and procurement – aimed to encourage process improvements and compliance – are all collected in one easy-to-use portal with drill-down capabilities into every single transaction, no matter how small.
Join us to support our mission to empower tax professionals to make strategic business decisions based on transactional data.
As a business we believe to be successful our most important resource is our employees. When employees are happy and content in the workplace, we have found they are more engaged and have a higher output compared to other environments. To ensure we have a vibrant and exciting atmosphere in the office we live by a few simple values.
Honesty and Trustworthy – To be honest with our clients and each other both inside and outside the office.
Collaborative and Team Player – To be able to work with our diverse teams and clients supporting and assisting where required.
Accountable – To be able to lead and be responsible for your decisions.
Ambitious and Driven – To be passionate about what we do and able to relay that drive and ambitiousness to clients.
Be your self – Most importantly we want you to be comfortable knowing you can be you in the work place without the worry of not being able to talk to us regarding whatever maybe going on in your personal life.
By having these values, and such an open working culture we have found our employees are more successful, engaged, motivated, happy both whilst in the workplace and at home. Together we can enhance businesses, grow compliance and governance, and decrease our impact on the environment.
Position over view
You are strategic, resilient, business oriented, global citizen, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems and creating new opportunities. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join VATBox as a Sales Development Representative.
We have global offices located in Herzliya, Netherlands and UK. This position will be based in our Amstelveen office.
- Assist with providing overall vision, strategy, direction and goals for the Business Development function.
- Market mapping, industry/category trend analysis and growth landscape assessment
- Business case development, opportunity quantification, risks and constraints evaluation, and enablers identification
- Converting insights into compelling selling stories and commercial GTM strategies
- Identify key decision makers and develop strategic relationships to drive revenue.
- Keeps current regarding industry trends, competitive marketing strategies, referral source needs and future opportunities
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and analytical skills, ideally with 2+ years of experience in strategic analysis, consulting, communications and/or project management related roles.
- Excellent business judgement and agility, with the ability to evolve according to fast-changing market environment
- Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate actions plans from multidisciplinary perspectives.
- Exposure to external stakeholders in the market.
- Demonstrated ability to influence executive-level leaders.
- Analytically-minded, critical thinker with the ability to balance numerous tasks and opportunities
- Fluent in both English and Dutch (Mandatory)
- Master’s Degree or International Equivalent in Business Administration or Related Field
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Generous compensation package.
- Sophistic and leading-edge tools and equipment to ensure you are able to perform to the best of your abilities
- Ongoing training and mentoring by our sales leaders to empower you to be at your best and achieve the most.
- Innovative & fun working environment where your express your creative ideas and execute your professional goals.
VATBox is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Due to high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. If you have not heard back within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuitable in this instance. We will however keep your CV and details on file for other opportunities which may better fit your skills and experience.