VATBox is a fintech SaaS company that has developed a proprietary AI-based deep technology (protected by an extensive patent portfolio,) enabling businesses to deal with tax data compliance challenges. VATBox helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and optimal savings.
The company is at an exciting inflection point, coming from the combination of technology breakthrough, expanded offering beyond VAT/GST to Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax, and new strategic partnership agreements.
We are looking for experienced SaaS Architect to become part of VATBox family and join the VATBox Architecture team. As a SaaS Architect, you will own VATBox SaaS Architecture strategy, technology and guidance to the engineering teams. You will work closely with company managers, engineers and architects to solve the most challenging problems. You will be reporting to VATBox VP R&
- You will help our engineers, managers and architects to build enterprise-scale, globally distributed, highly available SaaS solutions.
- Provide best practices and SaaS architecture guidelines and coaching engineers across the company.
- Be part of the overall architectural vision and help the team to get there.
- Evaluate new SaaS technologies and help the engineering teams to adopt them.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 7+ years of experience in full-stack development.
- Experience with node.js and angular.
- Working in SaaS Company with a large number of active users.
- Working with big data is an advantage.
VATBox is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.