Regional Enterprise Sales Director
Amstelveen, The Netherlands
VATBox is a fintech SaaS company that has developed a proprietary AI-based deep technology (protected by an extensive patent portfolio,) enabling businesses to deal with tax data compliance challenges. VATBox helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and optimal savings.
The company is at an exciting inflection point, coming from the combination of technology breakthrough, expanded offering beyond VAT/GST to Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax, and new strategic partnership agreements.
As a business, we believe that to be successful; our most important resource is our people.
We invite you to join our fast-growing startup, which offers its employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the company’s future. While all of us are dedicated to our core values, we sure know how to have a good time.
Honesty and Trustworthy – To be honest with our clients and each other both inside and outside VATBox.
Collaborative and Team Player – To work with our diverse teams and clients, supporting and assisting where required.
Ownership and Accountability – To be able to lead and be responsible for your decisions.
Ambitious and Driven – To be passionate about what we do and relay that drive and ambitiousness to clients.
By having these values, and such an open working culture, we find that our employees are more successful, engaged, motivated, and happy, both in the workplace and at home. Together we can enhance businesses, grow compliance and governance, and decrease our impact on the environment.
We are growing, expanding our offering and go-to-market approach to VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax, direct and indirect sales. This job proposal will focus on direct sales, bringing new business and revenue for targeted large enterprise accounts.
The direct sales position comes with full responsibility for developing and delivering target revenues in your assigned territory, working in collaboration with stakeholders within the company and managing all the company’s CRM system activities.
- Articulate and manage sales cycles to present the value of our full product suite to decision-makers
- Develop and manage relationships within enterprise organisations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while managing the sales flow end to end for VATBox Tier 1 Accounts with the support and collaboration of the Marketing, Sales & Business Development team members
- Define market strategy plans in collaboration with management and execute them, including identification and removal of competitive and tactical barriers
- Lead generation through collaboration with assigned SD team members, partner and event networking and self-directed efforts, including account analysis planning, mapping and research
- Manage and lead demo calls, follow-ups, contract negotiations and closure, working closely with Sales Development team members and management to agree on the full scope and potential of the customer
- Work in partnership with the Customer Success team to provide Business Case and Proof of Concept projects and analysis to prospective customers
- Delivery and assistance with onboarding of accounts, achieving or exceeding annual sales quota
- Develop and manage partner relationships where assigned
- Work with Marketing in support of the assigned region
- Operate as a senior member of the sales team, assist with training and mentoring of other sales team members in the region and across regions
- Assist with projects and accounts where required and assigned in other verticals or regions
- Minimum of four years of professional tax advisory and/or in-house tax function. An advantage if you have experience in tax technology and the implementation thereof, and corporate business finance processes
- Must have experience in communicating at the director level
- Proven ability to set up and run control procedures, achieve objectives and targets
- Experience in running business performance-driven activity
- Committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude, energy, and ensuring quality is built into work
- Self-motivation, energy, enthusiasm, and patience plus a determined and structured approach, are pre-requisites, as is the ability to understand the technical aspects involved
- Communication and teamwork; cooperate with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner
- Problem-solving and decision making; analyse information appropriately to find the best solution and take a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Generous compensation package
- Sophisticated and leading-edge tools and equipment to ensure you can perform to the best of your abilities
- Ongoing training and mentoring by our senior management to empower you to be at your best and achieve the most
- An innovative and fun working environment where you express your creative ideas and execute your professional goals
VATBox is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.