VATBox is a fintech SaaS company that has developed a proprietary AI-based deep technology (protected by an extensive patent portfolio,) enabling businesses to deal with tax data compliance challenges. VATBox helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and optimal savings.
The company is at an exciting inflection point, coming from the combination of technology breakthrough, expanded offering beyond VAT/GST to Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax, and new strategic partnership agreements.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager (PM) to join our growing product team. The PM key responsibility is maximizing the product value offering to our customers. This is done through working closely with key stakeholders from one side and the R&D on the other.
As a data company we are obsessed with details which are based on data analytics. Yet as good PMs we understand that this is only the baseline for understanding our customers needs.
In this position you will have the opportunity to participate in the leadership of the company in a fast pace market with breakthrough technology.
You will engage with key stake holders in the company and be responsible to manage and prioritize the features backlog.
You will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Own the feature backlog of one or more Scrum teams.
- Refine the features, prioritize them according to value and the product strategy, manage dependencies between teams and make sure the teams understand them as required.
- Work closely with UX/UI graphic design teams, R&D, and customer facing groups on requirements, review and design.
- Act as both a product manager (PM) and product owner (PO) in one or more Scrum teams.
- Use data analytics to support his decisions and measure success.
- Write detailed stories and prepare wireframes.
- Define metrics and analyze data on usage and product performance
- Work closely with R&D to plan and execute sprints.
- Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or other sciences.
- Experience of 1-3 years as a PM or product owner in Start Up or Hi-Tech B2B SaaS companies.
- Ability to build, communicate, and drive products through cross-functional collaboration.
- Exceptional communication skills, can-do attitude, highly organized, collaborative and mindful to details.
- Innovative thinking with the ability to translate ideas into features and data into insights.
- Results-driven mentality.
- Experience working in an Agile process.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Previous experience as a developer is a plus.
- A team player with a can-do attitude.
- Good organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.