VATBox is a fintech SaaS company that has developed a proprietary AI-based deep technology (protected by an extensive patent portfolio,) enabling businesses to deal with tax data compliance challenges. VATBox helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and optimal savings.
The company is at an exciting inflection point, coming from the combination of technology breakthrough, expanded offering beyond VAT/GST to Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax, and new strategic partnership agreements.
The Customer Support & Services team is part of VATBox’s global Customer Success organization and in charge of Onboarding new clients, New business and Ongoing support. We are customer obsessed and we are eager to provide the best customer experience in everything that we do.
Our team is growing and we are looking for an Onboarding Manager to join our Services team.
As an Onboarding Manager you will set up customers for immediate success by facilitating the implementation process for new accounts and business. The Onboarding Manager will educate new customers, help solve technical problems, and ensure smooth adoption of the VATBox products.
As the first primary focal point that every new client meets, you will act as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Serve as the main point of contact throughout onboarding and also liaison between clients and the rest of the VATBox team
- Act as an onboarding project manager to ensure timelines are met
- Facilitate our clients’ Onboarding excellence by gaining deep understanding of the VATBox solutions
- Oversee and manage the implementation process from end to end. Leading the client through the different stages of the account set-up
- Solving onboarding issues, ensuring smooth adoption of the product and services
- Educate customers on VATBox toolkit, capabilities and best practices
- Communication of the implementation progress to the client and internally
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ business and operational objectives
- Record customer implementation needs, requests, and questions and communicate to key stakeholders.
- continues improvement of processes excellence and client satisfaction
- BA or BS degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a software Support/Services/ Customer Success experience in implementing new technology for medium and large organizations in a SaaS company.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish trust and credibility
- Superb-level English, written, verbal and communication skills – must
- Experience training a wide variety of users and teams.
- High energy, approachable, quick learner and self-starter with the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment
- Tech orientation with capabilities of taking initiatives and following-through on tasks and activities
VATBox is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.