VATBox is a fintech SaaS company that has developed a proprietary AI-based deep technology (protected by an extensive patent portfolio,) enabling businesses to deal with tax data compliance challenges. VATBox helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and optimal savings.
The company is at an exciting inflection point, coming from the combination of technology breakthrough, expanded offering beyond VAT/GST to Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax, and new strategic partnership agreements.
VATBox is looking for an experienced Marketing Director. Hands-on marketing professional with Strong business and G2M orientation. A self-driven person with a strong “Can Do” attitude who can take full ownership and drive decisions, Support business leadership G2M activities. Initiate, execute and measure marketing activities to reach business goals from both brand exposure and business performance.
- Define, execute and measure marketing plan to support the company’s overall strategies and business objectives
- Leads generation and in-bound demand through marketing activities.
- Own G2M marketing collaterals creation – messaging, value proposition, copy, content brochures and customer-facing decks.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining core product messages & marketing collaterals, ensure clear and powerful messages about our product and brand to our target market
- Manage our social media presence across all digital channels
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in a marketing or business-related field
- Minimum of 4 years of proven work experience in marketing/product/biz-dev roles at Start-up company
- Minimum 4 years Experience with running marketing activities for B2B enterprise SaaS.
- Experience executing strategic marketing initiatives for B2B SaaS products
- Experience working with product and sales team
- Experience with EU & US markets
- SEO experience
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills in English
VATBox is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.