VATBox has successfully digitised the VAT/GST recovery workflow with its cloud-based enterprise recovery solution. Using intelligent automation, VATBox helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and maximum savings. Fusing AI and Computer Vision with human expertise, VATBox provides a full spectrum of VAT/GST audit and recovery services. Benchmarks for tax, finance and procurement – aimed to encourage process improvements and compliance – are all collected in one easy-to-use portal with drill-down capabilities into every single transaction, no matter how small.
Join us to support our mission to empower tax professionals to make strategic business decisions based on transactional data.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Create manual and automatic Data and REST API tests
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Monitor debugging process results
- Work as part of Agile team
- 3+ years’ experience developing and performing manual/Automatic tests
- Proven experience in testing
- Proven experience in testing data-driven products
- SQL and No-SQL experience, including writing scripts.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience testing in AWS/cloud environment
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject – Advantage