Director of sales operations
VATBox has successfully digitised the VAT/GST recovery workflow with its cloud-based enterprise recovery solution. Using intelligent automation, VATBox helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and maximum savings. Fusing AI and Computer Vision with human expertise, VATBox provides a full spectrum of VAT/GST audit and recovery services. Benchmarks for tax, finance and procurement – aimed to encourage process improvements and compliance – are all collected in one easy-to-use portal with drill-down capabilities into every single transaction, no matter how small.
Join us to support our mission to empower tax professionals to make strategic business decisions based on transactional data.
As a business we believe to be successful our most important resource is our employees. When employees are happy and content in the workplace, we have found they are more engaged and have a higher output compared to other environments. To ensure we have a vibrant and exciting atmosphere in the office we live by a few simple values.
Honesty and Trustworthy – To be honest with our clients and each other both inside and outside the office.
Collaborative and Team Player – To be able to work with our diverse teams and clients supporting and assisting where required
Accountable – To be able to lead and be responsible for your decisions
Ambitious and Driven – To be passionate about what we do and able to relay that drive and ambitiousness to clients
Be your self – Most importantly we want you to be comfortable knowing you can be you in the workplace without the worry of not being able to talk to us regarding whatever maybe going on in your personal life.
By having these values, and such an open working culture, we have found our employees are more successful, engaged, motivated, happy both while in the workplace and at home. Together we can enhance businesses, grow compliance and governance, and decrease our impact on the environment.
Do you think BIG, aim to see the whole picture, coordinate different departments and passionate about SaaS Sales Operations and scaling as efficiently as possible?
Do you get pumped thinking about global markets, SaaS, big data, and combining them all together? We do too!
VATBox is looking for Global Commercial Operations director that will lead through growth, focusing on sales processes, infrastructure, efficiency, and performance.
- Lead Sales Operations team and Business development team
- Ensure sales teams are providing good coverage of their market by creating and developing strategic plans and executing based on data analysis
- Global sales pipeline monitoring and reporting
- Set measurable goals and KPIs, commission plans, monitor and analyse the results
- Ensure smooth, effective and optimised operations that are widespread across all locations
- Provide visibility into sales performance, pipeline, forecasting, and other metrics to management
- Work across departments, and align between Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, BI, CS, and more
- Research sales best practices & tools, and optimise processes based on VATBox needs globally
- Manage the sales commissions plans
- Monitor and manage partnership flow and infrastructure
- Manage and Support the RFPs reply process
- Implementing E2E Business processes in CRM (Salesforce)
- The building, characterising & realising organisational Training infrastructure with knowledge team
- Ongoing Support for Go To Market; Planning, Product, Operations & Management:
- Regional meetings
- Events business follow up
- QTD analysis and planning;
- Board presentations;
- Deal landing & handover – implementation with CS; supervising Sales cycle from Lead landing to fully on-boarded
- 10 years’ experience in managing sales processes and teams, preferably from a global SaaS company
- Experience with Global Startups and also Global Headquarters
- An excellent understanding of SaaS business best practices related to Sales processes and systems
- Strong Leadership capabilities, including experience of building highly motivated teams and cross-company project management skills
- Strong process orientation with gap analysis capabilities
- Strong analytical mindset
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to execute on priorities
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- A results-oriented mindset and data-driven approach
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- BS in Economics, B.Sc in Industrial & management Eng, and/ or Business, MBA preferred
- An Excel Wizard and advanced proficiency in Salesforce CRM
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Generous compensation package.
- The best tools and equipment to ensure smooth working (personal laptop, headphones, ergonomic bag and a secret surprise…)
- Ongoing training and mentoring by industry leaders to empower you to be at your best and achieve the most.
- Innovative & fun working environment where you express your creative ideas and execute your professional goals.
VATBox is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Due to the high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. If you have not heard back within two weeks, please consider your application unsuitable in this instance. We will, however, keep your CV and details on file for other opportunities which may better fit your skills and experience.
By applying for our position, you give VATBox consent to contact you via the details submitted from you on your CV and archive as per the GDPR