Customer Success Manager
Amstelveen, The Netherlands
VATBox is changing the method for VAT recovery. Like many forward-looking companies, VATBox started with an idea of automating some of the routine VAT-related tasks. This idea quickly evolved into a full-fledged company operating globally with our European headquarters in Amsterdam, and additional offices in London, Paris, Berlin, Tel Aviv and New York. Serving large corporations, including Fortune 500 companies, VATBox helps customers take control of their VAT spend with dramatically improved visibility and compliance. By use of intelligent automation, VATBox successfully streamlines the complex VAT recovery process – making it more accurate, productive and yielding.
We are growing, and have a steady pipeline for which we are now recruiting a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to be based in our Amsterdam office. This will be focused on continuity and increasing revenue from existing assigned accounts which will be measured against revenue and attrition targets.
The position will form part of a multi-disciplined team who are responsible for the larger part of the company’s revenue. Our customers are mainly large global enterprises. Your Customer Success skills will be leveraged to ensure that VATBox becomes a trusted Financial Services partner to our clients.
- Be responsible for achieving company revenue targets, gross profit targets and individual expansion quota.
- Be the client’s trusted advisor and provide constant value on top of the VATBox system.
- Monitor the performance of accounts under the CSM’s portfolio.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential stakeholders within the client’s organization to grow the business profitably.
- Work with other VATbox employees and teams to establish sales objectives and targets for customer sectors, territories and field sales staff.
- Be able to demo the VATBox system to clients
- Manage and report on the active expansion pipeline.
- Maintain relevant reporting and planning systems.
- Effectively communicate company value propositions to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proven ability in achieving revenue targets on assigned accounts.
- Proven ability to manage relationships with customer’s executive sponsors.
- Experience in selling/managing accounts within financial organizations is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of Customer Success Management experience, within a technology company, serving Enterprise companies.
- Proven ability to understand business/financial reports and to extract insights that will enable account optimization and generate business opportunity.
- Experience in working as part of a global multi-cultural company.
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written and spoken).
- Native French speaking is an advantage.
- Willing to travel.
VATBox is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
Due to the high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. If you have not heard back within two weeks, please consider your application unsuitable in this instance. We will, however, keep your CV and details on file for other opportunities which may better fit your skills and experience.
By applying for our position, you give VATBox consent to contact you via the details submitted from you on your CV and archive as per the GDPR