Customer Success Manager
Amstelveen, The Netherlands
VATBox is a fintech SaaS company developed a proprietary AI-based deep technology(protected by a large patent portfolio) enabling businesses to deal with tax compliance challenges. VATBox helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and optimal savings.
The company is at an exciting and inflection point, coming from the combination of technology breakthrough, expanded offering beyond VAT/GST to Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax and new strategic partnership agreements.
As a business, we believe to be successful our most important resource is our people. To ensure we have a vibrant and exciting atmosphere in the office and international work relationships we live by a few simple values.
Honesty and Trustworthy – To be honest with our clients and each other both inside and outside the VATBox.
Collaborative and Team Player – To be able to work with our diverse teams and clients supporting and assisting where required.
Ownership and accountability – To be able to lead and be responsible for your decisions.
Ambitious and Driven – To be passionate about what we do and able to relay that drive and ambitiousness to clients.
By having these values, and such an open working culture we have found our employees are more successful, engaged, motivated, happy both whilst in the workplace and at home. Together we can enhance businesses, grow compliance and governance, and decrease our impact on the environment.
We are growing, expanding our offering and go-to-market approach to VAT, Taxable Employee Benefits and Corporate Income Tax, direct and in-direct sales. This job proposal will be focused on direct sales bringing new business and revenue for large enterprise accounts.
This is a direct sales position and comes with full responsibility for the development and delivery of target revenues in your assigned territory, working in collaboration with stakeholders within the company and managing all activities in the company’s CRM system.
- Managing the sales flow end to end for VATBox Tier 1 Accounts with support and collaboration of the Sales & Business Development Team members
- Defining market strategy plans in collaboration with management and executing on them including identification and removal of competitive and tactical barriers
- Lead generation through collaboration with assigned SD team members, partner & event networking and self-directed efforts, including account analysis planning and research
- Managing and leading demo calls, follow-ups, contract negotiations and closure, working closely with Sales Development team members and management to agree the full scope and potential of the customer
- Working in partnership with the Customer Success team to provide Business Case & Proof of Concept projects and analysis to prospective customers
- Delivery and assistance with onboarding of accounts, achieving or exceeding annual sales quota
- Developing and managing partner relationships where assigned
- Working with Marketing in support of assigned region
- Operating as a senior member of the sales team, assisting with training and mentoring of other sales team members in the region and across regions
- Assisting with projects and accounts where required and assigned in other verticals or regions
- Minimum of four years of tax professional advisory and/or in-house tax function. It will be a benefit if you have experience in the field of tax technology and the implementation thereof and corporate business finance processes.
- Must have experience in communicating at director level.
- Proven ability to set up and run control procedures, achieve objectives and targets
- Experience of running business performance driven activity.
- Commitment to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude, energy and ensuring quality is built into work.
- Self-motivation, energy, enthusiasm, patience plus a determined and structured approach are pre-requisites, as is the ability to understand the technical aspects involved.
- Communication and team working; works cooperatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Problem-solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find the best solution and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Generous compensation package.
- Sophistic and leading-edge tools and equipment to ensure you can perform to the best of your abilities
- Ongoing training and mentoring by our senior management to empower you to be at your best and achieve the most.
- Innovative & fun working environment where you express your creative ideas and execute your professional goals.
VATBox is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.