VATBox has successfully digitised the VAT/GST recovery workflow with its cloud-based enterprise recovery solution. Using intelligent automation, VATBox helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and maximum savings. Fusing AI and Computer Vision with human expertise, VATBox provides a full spectrum of VAT/GST audit and recovery services. Benchmarks for tax, finance and procurement – aimed to encourage process improvements and compliance – are all collected in one easy-to-use portal with drill-down capabilities into every single transaction, no matter how small.
Join us to support our mission to empower tax professionals to make strategic business decisions based on transactional data.
As a business we believe to be successful our most important resource is our employees. When employees are happy and content in the workplace, we have found they are more engaged and have a higher output compared to other environments. To ensure we have a vibrant and exciting atmosphere in the office we live by a few simple values.
Honesty and Trustworthy – To be honest with our clients and each other both inside and outside the office.
Collaborative and Team Player – To be able to work with our diverse teams and clients supporting and assisting where required
Accountable – To be able to lead and be responsible for your decisions
Ambitious and Driven – To be passionate about what we do and able to relay that drive and ambitiousness to clients
Be your self – Most importantly we want you to be comfortable knowing you can be you in the work place without the worry of not being able to talk to us regarding whatever maybe going on in your personal life.
By having these values, and such an open working culture we have found our employees are more successful, engaged, motivated, happy both whilst in the workplace and at home. Together we can enhance businesses, grow compliance and governance, and decrease our impact on the environment.
We are looking for an experienced channel manager to perform many tasks in your quest to build successful and lucrative relationships with company partners while influencing sales pipeline. This role includes developing sales strategies, negotiating with partners and training and developing their sales team. Channel Managers perform many tasks in their quest to build successful and lucrative relationships with company partners.
- Crafting and implementing channel sales strategies to increase partner sales revenues
- Developing & maintaining partner and prospective partner relationships at all levels
- Create and drive business opportunities
- Ability to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop partner’s sales staff
- Ability to use analytical skills to determine the health of a channel partner relationship
- Monitor changes in the market and actions carried out by competitors
- Collect and analyze data from stakeholders
- Proactively search solutions and make relevant conclusions from the data
- Work closely with marketing on new campaigns
- Event & tradeshow attendance
- Proven track record and over achievement of quota in Channel Management
- Team player, with strong relationship and stakeholder management, leadership and influencing skills
- Pro-active thinker – Think outside the box attitude
- CRM literate
- Strong planning and analytical skills, ability to synthetize knowledge based on fragmented data
- Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, or Economics
- Fluent in English
- 2nd language a distinctive advantage – ideally Dutch, Nordic language or German
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Generous compensation package.
- Sophistic and leading edge tools and equipment to ensure you are able to perform to the best of your abilities
- Ongoing training and mentoring by industry leaders to empower you to be at your best and achieve the most.
- Innovative & fun working environment where your express your creative ideas and execute your professional goals.
- Adult working environment where you are trusted and empowered to perform well
VATBox is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Due to high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. If you have not heard back within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuitable in this instance. We will however keep your CV and details on file for other opportunities which may better fit your skills and experience.