AM for our Growing Customer Success Team
The AM is responsible for ensuring continuity of revenue from assigned accounts, as well as actively seeking expansion opportunities and is measured on revenue and attrition targets. The position will form part of a multi-disciplined team who are comprised of consultants and program managers,
Our customers are mainly large global enterprises, and your team-leading skills will be leveraged to ensure that VATBox becomes a trusted business partner to our clients.
- A college degree.
- Proven ability in achieving revenue targets on assigned accounts.
- Proven ability to manage relationship with our customer’s executive sponsors.
- Experience in selling/managing accounts within financial organizations is a plus.
- Minimum of 4+ years Account Management experience, within Enterprise market segment.
- Proven ability to understand business/financial reports and to extract insights that will enable account optimization and generate business opportunity.
- Flawless English (written and spoken), and another major European language (German, French, Italian) is an advantage.
- Consistent track record of success and achievement.