VATBox has successfully digitised the VAT/GST recovery workflow with its cloud-based enterprise recovery solution. Using intelligent automation, VATBox helps large corporations – including Fortune 500 companies – gain actionable insight into their transactional data, empowering finance and tax professionals with full data integrity, tight compliance and maximum savings. Fusing AI and Computer Vision with human expertise, VATBox provides a full spectrum of VAT/GST audit and recovery services. Benchmarks for tax, finance and procurement – aimed to encourage process improvements and compliance – are all collected in one easy-to-use portal with drill-down capabilities into every single transaction, no matter how small.
Join us to support our mission to empower tax professionals to make strategic business decisions based on transactional data.
As a business we believe to be successful our most important resource is our employees. When employees are happy and content in the workplace, we have found they are more engaged and have a higher output compared to other environments. To ensure we have a vibrant and exciting atmosphere in the office we live by a few simple values.
Honesty and Trustworthy – To be honest with our clients and each other both inside and outside the office.
Collaborative and Team Player – To be able to work with our diverse teams and clients supporting and assisting where required.
Accountable – To be able to lead and be responsible for your decisions.
Ambitious and Driven – To be passionate about what we do and able to relay that drive and ambitiousness to clients.
Be your self – Most importantly we want you to be comfortable knowing you can be you in the work place without the worry of not being able to talk to us regarding whatever maybe going on in your personal life.
By having these values, and such an open working culture we have found our employees are more successful, engaged, motivated, happy both whilst in the workplace and at home. Together we can enhance businesses, grow compliance and governance, and decrease our impact on the environment.
Position over view
We are growing, and have a steady pipeline for which we are now recruiting a French speaking Account Manager to be based in our Paris office. This will be focused on continuity and increasing revenue from existing assigned accounts which will be measured against revenue and attrition targets.
The position will form part of a multi-disciplined team who are responsible for the larger part of the company’s revenue. Our customers are mainly large global enterprises. Your Customer Successes skills will be leveraged to ensure that VATBox becomes a trusted Financial Services partner to our clients.
- Be responsible for achieving individual account management quota, including account expansion
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential stakeholders in order to grow the business revenue
- Manage relevant reporting of management and financial information for the Customer Success department
- Effectively communicate Company value propositions in all account expansion opportunities
- Working with the VATBox team in cooperation and according to management guidance
- Following direct and Company management directions
- Working as a team player with the VATBox team to achieve personal and company targets.
- University degree educated ideally
- Proven ability in achieving revenue targets on assigned accounts.
- Proven ability to manage relationship with our customer’s executive sponsors.
- Experience in selling/managing accounts within financial organizations is a plus.
- Proven ability of leading a team of success managers remotely.
- Minimum of 4+ years Account Management experience, within Enterprise market segment.
- Proven ability to understand business/financial reports and to extract insights that will enable account optimization and generate business opportunity.
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken) – Mandatory, and another major European language (German, Dutch, Italian) is an advantage.
- Willing to travel
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Generous compensation package.
- Sophistic and leading-edge tools and equipment to ensure you are able to perform to the best of your abilities
- Ongoing training and mentoring by our customer success leaders to empower you to be at your best and achieve the most.
- Innovative & fun working environment where your express your creative ideas and execute your professional goals.
VATBox is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Due to high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. If you have not heard back within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuitable in this instance. We will however keep your CV and details on file for other opportunities which may better fit your skills and experience.